Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Of Blogs and life

The first post always takes the wind out of you trying to make it perfect, and so without much ado let me explain how this blog is different :

a) These posts are not from a single user. The posts are posted by a group of bloggers who spend their time researching on different posts while a single person coordinates the whole work and does the final posting,

b) This wont embarrass the readers with unwanted personal posts, as my family dog is after all my family dog,

c) We update regularly and we value all suggestions and will make sure that we reply to every post as soon as it is posted.

1 comment:

Hari said...

Wow! Great start, guys. But I don't see multiple users here, so you must be sharing a single username & password, right?

"b) This wont embarrass the readers with unwanted personal posts, as my family dog is after all my family dog,"
Isn't this a blatant dig at poor ol' 'personal' bloggers like me? :-(